MUST HAVE WAIVER TO ENTER COMPLEX
SPECTATORS PLEASE USE THE BLEACHERS DUE TO INSURANCE REGULATIONS
INAPPROPRIATE BEHAVIORS SUCH AS BULLYING, SPITTING, THROWING, STEALING, FIGHTING, USING PROFANITY, RECKLESS CONDUCT, AND CARRYING WEAPONS, USING ALCOHOL, DRUGS AND/OR TOBACCO PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED.
1. The complex is used by both experienced and inexperienced participants.
Serious injury may occur from colliding with others. DIASC reserves the right to assess and assign users to certain venues based on skill levels.
2. STRAPPED helmets must be worn at all times on all venues. Other protective gear is highly recommended.
3. Report any and all injuries/accidents to staff on duty.
4. Ask a staff member for any assistance.
5. Food and drinks are only permitted in the snack area and everyone is to clean up and place trash in proper receptacles.
6. Always make sure to secure your belongings properly in a safe place.
9. Look both ways before crossing a ramp.
10. Do not obstruct/stop or sit on rails, stairs, or other obstacles.
11. Be kind and courteous to others.
12. Sneakers and shirts are required at all times.
13. Only metal non-foldable 2 wheel scooters are allowed.
14. BMX Bikes must have working brakes and not have kickstands.
At times DIASC may make the decision to close a portion of the park or the entire park due to inclement or dangerous weather conditions.
This decision is at the discretion of Drop In considering the safety of our customers and staff. DIASC is not responsible for children outside our facility fence line, including the bathroom area which is not supervised.